Friday, January 6, 2012

cakes of my 2011............. twas a blast!!!!

Let's look back and savor the yummy, delish, sweet, unforgettable cakes of my 2011...........


dulce- custard, caramelized cake
of Red ribbon
one of our th monthsarry 



still counting




 chocolate cake with ganache
of Red ribbon
my nanay's (my mom's mother, Grandma) bday


speechless
 from a chef of shangri La Mactan, cebu
YES!!!! will never forget this for the rest of my life.

goldilocks
happy beerday to my hubby (april)




red ribbon cake
for my mommy


Goldilocks cake
my granny(my daddy's mom)bday. smile LOlA!
from our supplier
moist and carrot cake topped with cherries and berries
our wedding cake....

from red ribbon
a surprised from our neighbor and dear friend mishel & rodel on our first day as husband and wife in our new house in cebu

from Mrs. food
triple chocolate cake coated with white chocolates
cake pops

first hosted party as a couple.... halloween.

from red ribbon cake

a surprised from my hubby... yey!



1 comment: